Inspire and foster the INSEAD community to embrace an integrated perspective and drive positive social and environmental change
INSPIRE Raise awareness amongst the Insead community.
EMPOWER Provide all Inseaders with skills, opportunities and platforms for creating a sustainable impact.
INTEGRATE Bring together the Insead community (students, alumni and faculty) and unleash the synergies of the Insead ecosystem (institutes, other student business clubs, CDC, executive education) around social and environmental impact themes
- INDEVOR was founded in 1993
- INDEVOR is one of the oldest organizations at INSEAD
- Member of Net Impact Network
- Guided by the Alumni Board
- In close cooperation with INSEAD Faculty, Social Innovation Centre and Social Entrepreneurship Initiative
- Strong network of INDEVOR alumni around the world
Three ways INSEAD students can get involved with INSEAD INDEVOR Club:
1. Sign up to the club email distribution list to keep updated on our events! The club sign-up form will be available during orientation week. Click here to contact the club if you missed us and would like to be included.
2. Come to our regular meetings & social events to learn more about what we do. These will be advertised by posters and emails in advance and everyone is welcome.
3. Join the committee and help run the club! We are always keen to take on board anyone who has the enthusiasm to help us push forward the club