INSEAD Sports & Business Club
Welcome to the Sport & Business Club
Launched in 2005, our goal is to develop relationships between the companies in the Sport industry, the students and the faculty through conferences, treks and on-campus events.
Activities & Goals
Type of activities :
- Sport Trek (e.g. one day to visit a sport agency, or a virtual trek …)
- Panel discussions
- Guest speakers (former manager of football team, athletes…)
- Raise awareness of INSEAD MBA profiles among potential employers
- Increase the offers of Individual Study Projects with companies in the Sports industry
- Offer networking event with INSEAD alumni in the Sports industry.
Three ways INSEAD students can get involved with the Sport & Business Club
1. List of ways. Sign up to the club email distribution list (reserved to current students). The club sign up will be available during launch week. Click here to email the club if you missed us and would like to be included.
2. Come to our regular meetings & social events to learn more about what we do. These will be advertised by posters and emails in advance and everyone is welcome.
3. Join the committee and help run the club. We are always keen to take on board anyone who has the enthusiasm to help us push forward the club agenda.