INSEAD Africa Club
The purpose of the INSEAD Africa Club is to increase awareness amongst the MBA community about the challenging yet exciting business and social impact opportunities in Africa today. We believe that Africa presents a viable mutually beneficial relationship in which MBA talent can find and engage in intriguing business prospects in Africa, which would serve to both enrich their global experience while satisfying the wider business needs of a growing continent.
Dispelling of Africa Myth – “Telling the Truth about Africa”
- Promote discussion of economic, political and social issues confronting individuals, businesses and organisations on the continent.
Business and work in Africa
- Enhance understanding of how businesses and organisations operate in Africa.
- Raise awareness of the INSEAD community about business, investment, social impact and other opportunities on the continent, with the aim of facilitating the harnessing of such opportunities.
- Provide a forum for career opportunities for students interested in the region as well as employers seeking the skills of INSEAD graduates.
MBA admissions process support
- Support INSEAD efforts to increase applications from and admittance of African students.
- Support applicants through the admission process and prospective students in their integration into the INSEAD community via the INSEAD Africa Student Ambassadors program.
Africa academic content
- Encourage integration of Africa content into the INSEAD business education curriculum, with focus on enrichening this with more Africa-focused business cases, examples and classes.
- Build relationships among INSEAD students interested in Africa as well as with similar networks at other leading business schools to share events, resources and speakers.
- Support INSEAD Africa Initiative.