INSEAD Africa Club
The purpose of the INSEAD Africa Club is to increase awareness amongst the MBA community about the challenging yet exciting business and social impact opportunities in Africa today. We believe that Africa presents a viable mutually beneficial relationship in which MBA talent can find and engage in intriguing business prospects in Africa, which would serve to both enrich their global experience while satisfying the wider business needs of a growing continent.
Dispelling the Africa Myth ” Telling the Truth about Africa”
- Promote the discussion of economic, political and social issues confronting the continent.
- Raise the awareness in the INSEAD community about investments and other business opportunities on the continent with the aim of creating more businesses in Africa.
- Provide a forum for career opportunities for students interested in the region as well as employers seeking the skills of INSEAD graduates.
MBA recruitment and support
- Increase applications from and admittance of African students to INSEAD, and serve as a resource to such prospective students.
- Support applicants through the admission process and integration into the INSEAD community.
- Building relationships with similar networks at other leading business schools to share events, resources and speakers towards reaching Ujamaa goals.
Three ways INSEAD students can get involved with INSEAD Africa Club
1. Sign up to the club email distribution list. The club sign up will be available during orientation week. Click here to email the club if you missed us and would like to be included.
2. Come to our regular meetings & social events to learn more about what we do. These will be advertised by posters and emails in advance and everyone is welcome.
3. Join the committee and help run the club. We are always keen to take on board anyone who has the enthusiasm to help us push forward the club agenda.