Family Business Club
Welcome to Family Business Club
Who we are?
The INSEAD Family Business Club is organized by MBA students and has been created to foster a community of students interested in family privately owned business. The central idea is that the family and privately owned business are often unique organizations that come with their own benefits and challenges.
What do we do?
The Club’s goal is to offer a platform to interact, learn and exchange ideas and experiences in order to help members to understand and handle these benefits and challenges better.
The club promotes activities such as:
• Presentations with external speakers
• Lectures with faculty speakers
• Movie nights and round tables
• Family Business In Residence
• Business treks
Three ways INSEAD students can get involved with INSEAD Family Business Club
1. List of ways. Sign up to the club email distribution list. The club sign up will be available during orientation week. Click here to email the club if you missed us and would like to be included.
2. Come to our regular meetings & social events to learn more about what we do. These will be advertised by posters and emails in advance and everyone is welcome.
3. Join the committee and help run the club. We are always keen to take on board anyone who has the enthusiasm to help us push forward the club agenda.