INSEAD Women in Business
“This year, INSEAD celebrates 50 years since admitting its first female students, Hélène Ploix and Solange Perret. Since then, over 7,000 women have become INSEAD Alumnae, leading companies, creating businesses and influencing communities and nations everywhere. The INSEAD Women in Business Club is excited and proud to be part of this change”
Shira Stites, MBA Class of 2017
Welcome to INSEAD Women in Business
INSEAD Women in Business (IWiB) is a student club which aims to create more opportunities for women to become stronger leaders and future role models.
IWiB was created in 2005 to promote awareness of gender diversity issues in the business, world across the INSEAD community, and beyond.
Since its launch, IWiB has built considerable interest among MBA participants and outside organisations across all of INSEAD’s campuses.
Many INSEAD students and partners have a desire to change norms and influence perceptions during the course of their careers or their personal lives.
IWiB aims to be a forum for discussion and networking for anyone promoting gender diversity within the business community.
IWiB also aims to leverage its alumni network and INSEAD’s existing corporate relationships to provide ongoing careers services and mentorship for its members.
Our mission is to create a sustainable structure that supports the continued global advancement of women through individual development, community creation, and cultural change.
- Facilitate information sharing and discussion on advancing female leadership in business.
- Organize events with companies and external speakers including the annual IWiB conference
Three ways INSEAD students can get involved with IWIB
1. Sign up to the IWiB email distribution list. The club sign up will be available during orientation week. Click here to email the club if you missed us and would like to be included.
2. Come to our regular meetings & social events to learn more about what we do. These will be advertised by posters and emails in advance and everyone is welcome.
3. Join the committee and help run the club. We are always keen to take on board anyone who has the enthusiasm to help us push forward the IWiB agenda.