INSEAD Women in Business Mentoring Programme
If you’re an INSEAD alum interested in volunteering as a mentor and you meet the below criteria for the mentoring programming, please connect with us to express your interest.
INSEAD Women in Business (IWiB) is excited to launch the IWiB Mentoring Programme.
The mission of IWiB is to enable INSEAD women to be successful in future leadership roles through providing opportunities for personal and professional development.
The IWiB Mentoring Programme connects current MBA student members of IWiB to more experienced female INSEAD Alumnae. Through one-on-one coaching and experience sharing, mentors support their mentees’ personal and professional development. The programme matches interested IWiB MBA student members with mentors based on their post-MBA professional interests and motivation.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic female INSEAD Alumni, that graduated in 2009 or before, who are willing to:
- Support an IWiB member through a personal mentoring relationship
- Invest about 1 hour per month in personal coaching for your mentee
- Give advice and share industry insights
- Share personal experience
- Voice opinions and give open and honest feedback
- Help the mentee in expanding her network