Welcome to INSEAD Healthcare Club
The INSEAD Healthcare Club brings together students who wish to pursue a career in the healthcare industry, those who are seeking to return to the healthcare industry, and students who simply want to learn more about this fast-growing sector.
Typical activities include:
- Panel discussions with industry professionals: the goal of these events is to bring a broad overview of the different fields of the healthcare sector and to inform about career perspectives
- Invited talks from leading figures in the industry
- Treks to visit pharmaceutical, medical, digital health and healthcare investment companies
- Creation of CV book to connect students who are interested in healthcare careers to industry
- Networking lunches and dinners
“Healthcare has always been an important focus for INSEAD, and careers in this field offer MBAs a wide range of interesting and fulfilling careers, from strategy and marketing to general management“
– Dr. Franz B. Humer (Chairman, Roche Holding Ltd. & Chairman, INSEAD)
Click below for more information on:
Members of the healthcare club include both students with previous experience in the healthcare industry and those with a keen interest in the industry. Those who have previous experience typically come from the following sectors: pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, consulting, digital health startups, and health services.
Recent recruiters include Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Boston Scientific / Guidant, among others.
INSEAD Career Development Centre for Healthcare Recruiters
- Juan Shi (Europe campus)
- TBC (Asia campus)