Welcome to INSEAD Healthcare Club
The INSEAD Healthcare Club brings together MBA participants who wish to pursue a career in the healthcare industry, those who are seeking to return to the healthcare industry, and students who simply want to learn more about this fast-growing sector.
Typical activities include:
- Panel discussions with industry professionals: the goal of these events is to bring a broad overview of the different fields of the healthcare sector and to inform about career perspectives
- Invited talks from leading figures in the industry
- Treks to visit pharmaceutical, medical, digital health and healthcare investment companies
- Creation of CV book to connect students who are interested in healthcare careers to industry
- Networking lunches and dinners
“Healthcare has always been an important focus for INSEAD, and careers in this field offer MBAs a wide range of interesting and fulfilling careers, from strategy and marketing to general management“
– Dr. Franz B. Humer (Chairman, Roche Holding Ltd. & Chairman, INSEAD)
Click below for more information on:
Members of the healthcare club include both students with previous experience in the healthcare industry and those with a keen interest in the industry. Those who have previous experience typically come from the following sectors: pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, consulting, digital health startups, and health services.
Recent recruiters include Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Boston Scientific / Guidant, GE Healthcare, among others.
INSEAD Career Development Centre for Healthcare Recruiters
Three ways INSEAD students can get involved with INSEAD Healthcare Club
1. Sign up to the club email distribution list. The club sign-up will be available during orientation week. Email us at Club-Healthcare@insead.edu if you missed us and would like to be included.
2. Come to our regular meetings & social events to learn more about what we do. These will be advertised by posters and emails in advance and everyone is welcome.
3. Join the committee and help run the club. We are always keen to take on board anyone who has the enthusiasm to help us push forward the club agenda.